CEU Workshop Schedule
- Navigating Crisis: Advanced Strategies and Ethical Insights for Mental Health Professionals
- Thursday (3/28) from 2 pm - 5 pm
- Pathological Lying: Theory, Research, and Practice
- Friday (3/29) from 10 am - 1 pm
- Parenting practices and ADHD symptoms presentation in children. What role cultural factors play?
- Friday (3/29) from 2 pm - 5 pm
How to register for CEU Workshops
Individuals may register for CEU Workshops during the registration process. Please note that workshop registration costs are not included in the conference registration cost and that conference registration is required for CEU registration.
To register, complete or repeat the registration process.
- Those who have not already registered for the conference may register for CEUs at the time that they register for the conference.
- Note that in this case, those who have not already registered for the conference will have to pay both conference registration fees AND CEU registration fees.
- Those who have registered for the conference and would also like to register for CEUs need only repeat the registration process.
- Note that in this case, those who have already registered for the conference will not have to repay conference registration fees. Only fees associated with registering for the CEUs will be due.